사단법인 둥지는 2006년에 첫 발을 시작으로 해외입양인의
모국방문 지원하기, 문화체험, 한국어 교육사업과 함께
제 3세계의 해외원조사업을 병행하고 있습니다.
여러분의 작은 정성이 누군가에게는 삶의 지렛대가
되어줄 수 있습니다.
NEST KOREA “A corporation under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade”
1:1 Korean Education Volunteers Recruitment
Korean Language Class, one of the overseas adoptee support projects operated by Nest, recruits teachers to serve as follows:
1. Recruitment Target
– University student or higher
– Persons eligible for long-term activities (preferential treatment for volunteers over 6 months)
– Prefer those with relevant experience and Korean language-related certificates
2. Methods of Teaching
– Classes once or twice a week (on/offline selectable)
Online class: Proceed with class using SKYPE/ZOOM
Off-line classes : classes held in the office of Nest
– 1:1 class
Conducting systematic classes with textbooks
Classes are conducted in Korean (standard language)
3. Subject to the class: Overseas adoptees
4. Application Procedure
– Fill out the volunteer application form for the Korean Language Class (download below) -> Submit it by email
– Face-to-face interviews: A short interview will be conducted at the Nest office.
– Email : email@example.com
– Call : 02-535-3217
We inform sponsors about issuing donation receipts so that they can receive income deductions at the end of the year settlement.
Receipt issue criteria: (based on one year) Sponsorship deposit details from January 1 to December 31
The donation receipt is registered with the National Tax Service only by the sponsor who gave the registration information.
Target: A sponsor whose sponsor information is accurately recorded, such as the sponsor name, resident registration number, address, etc.
How to Check: Access to NTS Simplified year-end tax settlement service (www.homtax.go.kr)
-> Login to the public certificate
-> Issue income deduction and tax exemption & credit data from the year-end settlement simplification menu
-> Click on the donation button
Inquaries: 02-535-3217 (firstname.lastname@example.org)